Send my payment to an institution - Group Payment form (SS270)

Use this form if you are living in an institution such as an aged care home, hospital or hostel and you want to have your pension paid to that institution.

Download and complete the Send my payment to an institution - Group Payment form.

If you do this, the institution is responsible for deducting their fees from your pension and giving you the balance.

To fill in this form digitally you will need a computer and Adobe Acrobat Reader, or a similar program. You can download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free. If you can’t complete the form digitally, you can print it, complete it by hand and return it to us following the instructions on the form.

If you have a disability or impairment and use assistive technology, you may not be able to access our forms. If you can’t, please use self service, request someone to deal with us on your behalf, or contact us. We can help you access, complete and submit them.

Page last updated: 3 December 2022.
QC 19086