They may help you claim a pension if you're:
- from another country but now live in Australia
- from Australia but now live in another country.
Read about international social security agreements.
You may be able to claim a pension from us if you’ve:
- lived in Australia but now live in an agreement country
- worked in an agreement country but now live in Australia, even if you aren’t eligible under the normal rules.
We can help you claim a pension from any agreement country while you’re living in Australia.
- send claim forms to you
- tell you how the claim process works in that country
- tell you which documents you’ll need
- help you give all the details you need to make your claim go through as quickly as possible.
We may also advise on how to claim a pension from a country that doesn’t have an agreement with Australia.