on this page
Countries that don’t cover medicine costs
Under the agreement, your medicine costs aren’t covered if you travel to:
- Norway, up to a set amount.
Countries that partly cover prescribed medicine costs
Under the agreement, your prescribed medicine costs are partly covered if you travel to:
- Belgium, conditions apply
- Ireland, conditions apply
- New Zealand, inpatient only
- the Netherlands
- Norway, over a set amount
- Slovenia, conditions apply
- the United Kingdom, conditions apply.
Read more about travelling with prescription medicine.