Other forms you may need to complete

When you make your claim for Carer Payment, we may ask you to give us more information.

You may need to complete some extra forms. Your claim will tell you which ones.

Your situation Forms you may need to complete
16 or older.
Younger than 16.
You need to tell us about your finances. Income and Asset information
You want someone else to deal with us for you. Authorising a person or organisation to enquire or act on your behalf
Page last updated: 3 March 2022.
QC 45546