How to use it
To use the service, you must obtain customer consent.
After obtaining customer consent log on to Centrelink Business Online Services. You can use EVoR for single or batch updates.
Single entry service
This allows you to do both of the following :
- search for a single mutual customer
- view or update rent details for 1 customer.
Batch entry service
This allows you to do all of the following:
- submit details for many customers at one time
- compose new mail messages
- attach a single file containing bulk customer data
- get a detailed report with each update.
After you log on you can access an EVoR user guide by selecting help. The guide has details about how to use the service.
Page last updated: 24 October 2019
This information was printed 4 June 2020 from https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/organisations/business/services/centrelink/electronic-verification-rent-businesses/using-service/how-use-it. It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/site-notices when using this material.