Download and complete the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Medicare enrolment and amendment form.
If you are already enrolled in Medicare you can use this form to do any of these:
- provide Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander origin details
- add another person to your Medicare card
- request a duplicate or replacement Medicare card
- change your name or address details
- register for the Medicare Safety Net.
To fill in this form digitally you will need a computer and Adobe Acrobat Reader, or a similar program. You can download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free. If you can’t complete the form digitally, you can print it, complete it by hand and return it to us following the instructions on the form.
If you have a disability or impairment and use assistive technology, you may not be able to access our forms. If you can’t, please use self service, request someone to deal with us on your behalf, or contact us. We can help you access, complete and submit them.