Download and complete the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Medicare enrolment and amendment form.
If you are already enrolled in Medicare you can use this form to do any of these:
- provide Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander origin details
- add another person to your Medicare card
- request a duplicate or replacement Medicare card
- change your name or address details
- register for the Medicare Safety Net.
This PDF is fillable. You can fill it out on your device, or print it and complete it by hand.
If you have a disability or impairment and use assistive technology, you may not be able to access our forms. If you can’t, please use self service, request someone to deal with us on your behalf, or contact us. We can help you access, complete and submit them.