Partner details - if you live in Australia form (MOD P)

Use this form to give us information about your partner if you are claiming or receiving an income support payment.

Download and complete the Partner details form.

This PDF is fillable. You can fill it out on your device, or print it and complete it by hand.

If you have a disability or impairment and use assistive technology, you may not be able to access our forms. If you can’t, please use self service, request someone to deal with us on your behalf, or contact us. We can help you access, complete and submit them.

Page last updated: 25 February 2022