You must read and understand all of the following:
- terms and conditions
- information about the specified personnel.
If you have any questions, you should contact the officer listed in the ad.
Terms and conditions
The Agent and Access Points terms and conditions are part of the contract between a host and Services Australia.
As a host, you need to comply with the terms and conditions. Anyone helping you to provide services also needs to comply with the terms and conditions.
The terms and conditions cover general matters including:
- how the contract price, payments, repayments and GST work
- your obligations in relation to equipment and technology
- your obligations in relation to contract hours, business days and the management of your premises
- information management, privacy and confidentiality
- people, training and support
- variations to the contract, and undertakings and confirmations.
The terms and conditions also cover compliance matters, including:
- compliance with the contract, the law and Commonwealth policies
- industrial relations and employment obligations
- work health and safety and environmental sustainability requirements.
Full version of the terms and conditions
You can email the National Agents and Access Points Team to get a full copy of the terms and conditions. If you’re already a host, you can view this document in the Agents portal.
Information about specified personnel
Specified personnel are people who work for a host. They provide the services agreed to in the contract. They include any of these:
- statutory office holders.
All sites must have at least 2 specified personnel:
- one to deliver services
- one backup in case of planned and unplanned leave.
Declaration of confidentiality
All host contacts and specified personnel must read and sign a declaration of confidentiality before they can start providing services. We’ll provide you a copy of the declaration.
Pre Engagement Pack
All specified personnel at Agent sites must agree to and successfully complete a Pre Engagement pack, which will include a criminal history check being completed. This includes employees who already work for you.
Specified personnel at Access Point sites don’t need a criminal history check.
Work health and safety
Specified personnel must know about, and comply with, their responsibilities under the Work Health and Safety Act 2011. You can read the Act on the Federal Register of Legislation website.