How to set it up
You can set up and use your Child Support online account through myGov.
To create a myGov account follow these steps.
- Go to myGov and select Create an account.
- Enter your email address.
- Enter the code sent to your email address.
- Enter your mobile number.
- Create a password and 3 secret questions and answers.
You can sign in to your myGov account with your email address or the myGov username issued to you. For more help, read our how to create a myGov account online guide.
Then link your myGov account to Child Support by following these steps.
- Sign in to your myGov account and select Services.
- Select Child Support.
- Follow the prompts to link your Child Support online account to myGov.
If you’re overseas or have limited internet access, you’ll need to phone us. We’ll help you create a Child Support online account.
Page last updated: 7 November 2019
This information was printed 22 September 2020 from https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/services/child-support/child-support-online-accounts/how-set-it. It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/site-notices when using this material.