How to get help
You can get help to manage your Child Support online account.
We have Child Support online guides to help you with online accounts and mobile apps.
They explain each step you need to do to complete a task. You can find out how to:
- get started
- update your details
- claim and manage your payments.
If you need help after reading our online guides you can call our Child support enquiry line.
If you need help with myGov, you can:
- ask the myGov digital assistant on the myGov website
- go to the help section on the myGov website
- read our myGov online guides
- call the Online services support hotline.
Page last updated: 25 August 2021
This information was printed 15 September 2021 from https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/services/child-support/child-support-online-accounts/how-get-help. It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/site-notices when using this material.