How we can help

You may be able to get an Australian pension under an agreement we have with another country.

We can help you:

  • find out if you can get an Australian pension
  • claim a pension from another country while you live in Australia.

Travel overseas

If you travel outside Australia it may affect your payment from us.

Read about payments from us if you go overseas.


We have:

  • staff you can speak to in a range of languages
  • interpreters you can use.

Contact us

If you’re in Australia, call our International services line.

If you’re outside Australia either:

Next: What are the exchange rates

Your income and assets can change the amount of payment you get from us.

Page last updated: 9 April 2021