Not everyone’s payment is income managed in Queensland.
Who it affects
If you get a payment from us and you live in Logan, Rockhampton or Livingstone, your payment may be income managed if either:
- a social worker or child protection authority refers you
- you’re younger than 25 and a Vulnerable Welfare Payment Recipient
- you volunteer for Income Management.
If you get a payment from us and you live in Aurukun, Coen, Doomadgee, Hope Vale or Mossman Gorge or their outstations, your payment may be income managed if:
- the Family Responsibilities Commission refers you
- you volunteer for Income Management by asking the FRC to refer you.
How you know
If you’ve been referred for Income Management, we’ll contact you.
What you need to do
If your payment is income managed you need to tell us if you move. This is so we can help you update any payments from your income managed money.
Page last updated: 24 October 2019
This information was printed 3 June 2020 from https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/services/centrelink/income-management/where-payments-are-income-managed/queensland. It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/site-notices when using this material.