Self service for Income Management and BasicsCard
Self service is a fast and easy way to manage your money.
You can do all of the following:
- check your account balance
- access account details
- check your remaining daily limit
- see recent transactions
- check expense allocations
- get a statement
- transfer funds to and from your BasicsCard
- check and update print balance on receipt option for BasicsCard
- make one off payments to Income Management organisations.
Access self service
You can use all of the following self service options to manage your Income Management money:
- your Centrelink online account through myGov
- your Express Plus Centrelink mobile app
- call the phone self service line
- a service phone or computer at a service centre.
Look for a store
Search for an Income Management or BasicsCard business or organisation near you.
Page last updated: 19 February 2020
This information was printed 2 June 2020 from https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/services/centrelink/income-management/how-manage-your-payment/self-service-income-management-and-basicscard. It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/site-notices when using this material.