- decide if you’ll negotiate an agreement with the other parent
- use the Child Support Agreement form or draft your terms with the help of a legal professional
- submit your agreement and any other documents we ask for
- apply either in writing or over the phone to have the agreement accepted
- wait for us to assess your agreement and let you know the results.
You need to let us know if your circumstances change. Changes can affect your child support payments. Find out what to tell us and how to let us know.
We’ll make a notional assessment after we accept your agreement.