To get this help, you must choose the up-front payment option when you enrol in your course.
You also need to send us your written request before the due date, which is either:
- your university’s census date
- the date set by your provider, if earlier.
You must also attach any 1 of the following:
- your Commonwealth Assistance Notice
- HELP statement from the Australian Taxation Office
- your original course fee statement or receipt showing you’ve paid.
You can submit your written request and supporting documents in 1 of the following ways: