How we can help

Grandparent, Foster and Kinship Carer Advisers can help you and your family while you adjust to your change in circumstances.

They can tell you about payments and support services based on your needs.

They can give you information about Medicare, Centrelink or Child Support. They can also refer you to federal, state and community services in your area.

If you need more support, they can arrange your appointments with:

If you’re a non parent carer, we have information about support that is available to you.

If you’re a grandparent carer, there are payments and services that may help you.

To speak to an Adviser, call our Grandparent, Foster and Kinship Carer Adviser Line.

Page last updated: 1 February 2023.
QC 64065