Community Engagement Officers

We can help you access information, payments and services if you are having a difficult time accessing mainstream department services.

Community Engagement Officers are here to help you if you’re having trouble accessing our services. We can help you access information, payments and services.

How we can help

We work with Community and Third Party Organisations to help you access the services you need.

We can help you:

  • manage your business with us
  • connect with other support services you need.

Where to find us

Our Community Engagement Officers provide support through community groups. We work out of places such as:

  • mental health facilities
  • general crisis and support services
  • specialist accommodation services
  • youth services
  • drug and alcohol services
  • family and domestic violence services
  • organised meeting places.

If you need support now, our social workers can help you. They can help with information, support and short term counselling.

Page last updated: 21 November 2022.
QC 22606

Try our new dark mode

We're testing a darker colour scheme. Try it and let us know what you think.