Compliance education for health professionals
Compliance education resources to help understand obligations when claiming health program payments are available from the Department of Health.
Go to compliance education for health professionals on the Department of Health website to access:
- information about billing accurately under Medicare
- administrative record keeping guidelines for health professionals
- Medicare Billing Assurance Toolkit
- eLearning programs on:
- Introduction to compliance within Medicare
- Billing Medicare in Public hospitals
Page last updated: 10 December 2021
This information was printed 28 May 2022 from https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/compliance-education-for-health-professionals. It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/site-notices when using this material.