At an Agent or Access Point you can access all of the following services:
- use internet enabled computers and printers
- access free Wi-Fi without a password
- call us using the phone provided
- scan, copy, print and upload documents
- verify identity documents
- access online information about payments and services.
At an Agent you can also get help for all of these:
- set up and access digital services
- find online information about payments and services
- get a referral to other services.
Staff at Agents and Access Points aren’t Services Australia staff. They cannot:
- make any payments or decisions about payments
- review, assess or vary payments
- complete or lodge claims on your behalf.
Agents issuing temporary Cashless Debit Cards
They’ll issue a temporary card if either:
- you lose, damage or misplace your CDC
- you’re waiting for a personalised card to arrive by mail.