You need to link all authorised representatives and proprietors HPOS accounts to the LSPN.
This allows them to:
- manage the annual registration process online
- update contact information and authorised representative details
- receive electronic notifications from us.
You must have Administrator access to add other HPOS users to an LSPN. Only Administrators can grant staff and other administrator’s access in HPOS.
Step 1: select LSPN
Log in to your Provider Digital Access (PRODA) account to access HPOS.
Select My details, then My Organisations.
Select Manage for the LSPN number you want to update.
Select Associates Details and then Add.
Step 2: Enter user's details
Enter the following details:
- What the user’s role Type is, either Staff or Administrator.
- How the user will Access HPOS, either PRODA or PKI.
- The user’s PRODA or PKI Identifier.
Select Add New to save the details.
Step 3: confirm changes
Review your changes, and then select Save.