Services Australia delivers a range of high quality social, health and child support services, advice and payments. We aim to deliver services in a simple, helpful, respectful and transparent way to our customers every time.
You can read more about how we are making everyday progress.
In service delivery roles, you may help people when they are vulnerable.
As a frontline staff member, you might need to do any of these things:
- answer customer queries over the phone
- process online customer claims
- serve customers in a service centre
- help customers when a disaster happens
- quality assurance activities to ensure payments are delivered accurately.
We have a range of service delivery roles in all of the following areas:
- customer advice and support
- compliance and debt recovery
“It’s not easy work, but you feel like you achieve something”
Service Officer, Debt Programme, Reviews and Appeals Division