Who can get it

You get this allowance if you get certain payments from us. You don’t need to apply for it.

We’ll assess you for Utilities Allowance when you claim Disability Support Pension and are younger than 21, with no dependent children.

Tell us if you don’t want it.

Page last updated: 3 March 2022