You must read the relevant guidelines for the program to make sure your practice meets all of the eligibility requirements.
Your practice must also:
- be a general practice as defined by the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP)
- be an open practice as defined by the PIP
- be accredited, or registered for accreditation, against the RACGP Standards for general practices
- maintain at least $10 million in public liability insurance cover
- have professional indemnity insurance cover for all general practitioners and nurse practitioners.
Read the Practice Incentives Program guidelines, effective from September 2019.
If your practice is eligible you can apply for the individual incentives.