Court order submission

Once you have a child maintenance order from the court you can then notify us of the order.

You’ll also need to send us a sealed copy of the court order. You can do this a few ways.


  1. Scan the order.
  2. Go to myGov and access your Child Support online account.
  3. Select Upload documents from the Quick links menu.

By fax

Fax the order to 1300 309 949.

By post

Send the order to us in the mail to:

Services Australia
Child Support
GPO Box 9815

Confirming your notification

We'll confirm we’ve received your court order with you and the other parent.

Read more about objections to child support decisions.

Page last updated: 3 March 2022