Someone to deal with us on your behalf

You can have an authorised representative to deal with us on your behalf. You can authorise them to enquire, update, act or get payments for you.

Select your payment or service to find out how this impacts you:

Living arrangements

Page last updated: 15 January 2024.
QC 30251