How to respond to an EOI
You need to complete the selection criteria to respond to an EOI for an Agent and Access Point host.
As part of your EOI application, you need to show how you’ll meet the selection criteria. Your response should be no more than 3 pages in total.
Selection criterion for Agent Application
1. Suitable premises
Your premises must:
- have enough space for customers to easily use the self service equipment
- be safe for children, vulnerable people and people with disabilities
- offer privacy to customers
- allow staff to supervise customers.
2. Skills and experience
You must show you have:
- basic business skills to manage the Agent or Access Point site
- basic IT skills to operate the self service equipment and offer customer support.
3. Capacity to deliver the Agent or Access Point service to the community
- be able to deliver the service between Monday and Friday each week
- have at least two people available to deliver the services
- provide a professional and courteous service to customers
- promote the service in your community
- promote digital self service
- demonstrate a commitment to diversity
- demonstrate a good reputation and community standing
- have the financial capacity to deliver the services over the life of the contract.
4. Probity and adherence to legal and regulatory requirements
- disclose any potential or actual conflicts of interest
- advise of any known legal or criminal action, investigation or proceedings whether past or present that may affect your ability to deliver the services
- comply with the Commonwealth Child Safe Framework
- comply with the workplace health and safety requirements for your State or Territory
- comply with the principles and requirements of the Privacy Act 1988.
Work health and safety
You must disclose any actual or potential conflict of interest as stated in the Work Health and Safety Act 2011 on the Federal Register of Legislation website. You must disclose the conflict in full.
If we accept you as a host organisation, we'll talk with you about work health and safety issues.
Page last updated: 12 February 2020
This information was printed 26 May 2020 from https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/organisations/business/services/centrelink/information-agents-and-access-points-hosts/applying/how-respond-eoi. It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/site-notices when using this material.