Child Care Personnel and Provider Digital Access (PRODA) privacy notice
This privacy notice outlines how we manage personal information for Child Care Personnel and Provider Digital Access (PRODA).
What we collect
We collect personal information about:
- the children in your care, their parents and guardians.
- identity details, like your name, date of birth and contact information
- the child care services you provide.
Why we collect this information
We collect your personal information to establish and provide you with a digital credential. You can use your digital credential to register for or access certain Australian Government online services. This includes the Child Care Subsidy System.
We may contact you to confirm that you’ve registered for the Child Care Subsidy System.
How we’re authorised to collect your information
We collect, use and disclose your personal information, including your digital credential, in line with the:
- A New Tax System (Family Assistance) (Administration) Act 1999
- A New Tax System (Family Assistance) Act 1999
- Privacy Act 1988.
Who we may share your information with
We can share your information with:
- the Australian Government Department of Education, Skills and Employment
- anyone you’ve agreed to have your information
- other parties where the release is authorised by law, including for the purpose of research or investigations.
How to view or correct your personal information
How to make a complaint or give feedback
If you can’t resolve an issue with the person you’ve been talking to, ask to speak to their supervisor.
You can make a complaint or give us feedback online or call us on 1800 132 468. You can also write to us at:Centrelink and Medicare
DHS Complaints and Feedback
Reply Paid 7800
Canberra BC ACT 2610
Where to find more information
You can read more about:
Page last updated: 17 February 2020
This information was printed 4 July 2020 from https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/organisations/about-us/publications-and-resources/privacy-policy/child-care-personnel-and-provider-digital-access-proda-privacy-notice. It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/site-notices when using this material.