APS employee census report 2019
A report on staff feedback about working with us and the Australian Public Service (APS).
What’s in it
The annual APS employee census collects information on the attitudes and opinions of APS staff on issues including:
- health and wellbeing
- performance management
- general impressions of the APS.
Read more about the APS employee census on the Australian Public Service Commission website.
What we do with it
We use the results to identify areas where we need to take action to improve outcomes for:
- employee engagement
- operational effectiveness.
Our results for 2019 show positive results in many areas. This includes:
- 80% of staff believe they have a responsibility to look for new ways to improve the way they work.
- 88% of staff believe their colleagues behave in an accepting manner towards people from diverse backgrounds.
- 89% of staff say they were happy to go the extra mile at work.
We are proud to have improved our results over the past year. We're also committed to continuing to improve our culture and capabilities.
Where to find it
Download the employee census highlights report:
Page last updated: 12 February 2020
This information was printed 26 October 2020 from https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/organisations/about-us/our-agency/aps-employee-census-report-2019. It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/site-notices when using this material.