If you’re a Prescriber, you can place an order for stationery using a form.
If you place an order in HPOS, you’ll get your order faster as we won’t need to process an order form.
This option isn’t available for Approved Suppliers who must order stationery through HPOS.
How to order using a form
To order you’ll need:
- the correct order form
- your prescriber number
- your provider location details.
Type your details on the order form and then either:
- email us your form with your prescriber number in the subject line
- post your form to the address provided on the form.
Make sure you:
- type your details
- include an email address on your order form
- have registered your practice location and delivery address with us.
We’ll return handwritten, incomplete or poor quality forms to you.
If you order personalised prescription stationery, make sure the details you want printed on each script are correct.
How to update your delivery details
If you call, we’ll ask you some questions to identify you.
To update your provider location you need to apply for a new Medicare provider number.