NASH PKI certificate for contracted service providers and general supporting organisations

To access the My Health Record system.

General supporting organisations (GSO) must provide infrastructure and information for the My Health Record system outside the role of a contracted service provider.

Contracted service providers must be IT organisations who provide management or communication of health information on behalf of healthcare provider organisations.

You apply for your Healthcare Identifiers registration number and NASH PKI certificate at the same time.

Read more about the Healthcare Identifiers Service for health professionals.

Read more about applying for your healthcare identifier and NASH PKI certificate.

Certificate policy and terms and conditions

You must read the Certificate Policy and Terms and Conditions of Use. You agree to these when you sign the application form.

Application outcome

We'll post the NASH PKI certificate to the person who applied for it. We'll post it to the address you register in the HI Service.

You’ll need a PIC to install the NASH PKI certificate. We'll post that to you separately.

To use the certificate, install it into the My Health Record system or Secure Message Delivery compliant software.

Page last updated: 3 March 2022.
QC 48021