Mobility Allowance

A payment to help with travel costs for work, study or looking for work if you have a disability, illness or injury that means you can’t use public transport.

To get this you must:

  • be 16 years or older
  • be unable to use public transport without a lot of help
  • have a disability, illness, or injury
  • need to travel for study, training, work or to look for work.

Read the full conditions under who can get it.

Page last updated: 14 June 2023.
QC 22501