Paying child support by Child Support Collect

Child Support Collect means we collect and transfer payments on your behalf.

If you use Child Support Collect we can enforce outstanding child support payments. Read more about overdue child support payments.

We can also manage repayments if you pay or receive too much child support. Read more about overpayments and how you can make repayments if you’re the receiving parent.

If you’re the paying parent, you can choose a payment method to pay your child support.

Payment option Details What you need to do


Your employer deducts child support payments from your pay.

Call us to organise employer deductions. We’ll then write to your employer and ask them to do this.

You’ll need to use another payment option until this starts.

If you want to stop child support deductions from your pay, call us. You can also fill out the Application to stop deductions from salary or wages form.


You can use phone or internet banking.

Biller Code: 201509

Reference Number: your 16 digit payment reference number with no spaces.

Bank transfer

You can transfer funds from your account to ours.

This is on your payer account statement.

  • Account Name: Services Australia Child Support
  • Child Support Account Number: 116755
  • BSB Number: 092009

You must include your 16 digit reference number with no spaces in the description field.


You can use BillPay at any Australia Post Office.

You'll need a payment advice slip. It's on your payer account statement. Keep the receipt.

Credit or debit card

You can pay through the Government EasyPay system with Visa or MasterCard. Pay online or over the phone. There are fees for this service. You should think about whether this is the most cost effective option for you to pay child support. You should seek financial advice if you’re not sure of the best option for your current situation.

You’ll need your 16 digit payment reference number with no spaces on your payer account statement.

Go to Government EasyPay or call 1300 676 420.

Express Plus Child Support mobile app

Pay through our mobile app using a Visa or MasterCard. There are fees for this service.

You need a current Visa or MasterCard. Sign in to the Express Plus Child Support mobile app.


Send us a cheque or money order.

Make each cheque or money order to the Services Australia, Child Support.

Attach the payment advice slip on your payer account statement with the payment.

Send this to:

Services Australia
Locked Bag 11
A'Beckett Street
Melbourne VIC 8006

Income support payments

We can deduct your child support from payments you get from us or the Department of Veterans' Affairs.

Call us for more information.

Page last updated: 3 February 2020