How we help
We can help if you need to turn to someone for support.
We can help you with:
- short term counselling
- referrals to support services.
You can talk to us about:
- family and domestic violence
- thoughts of suicide or self-harm
- being a young person without support
- a personal or family crisis
- mental health concerns
- a natural disaster and how it’s affected you.
If you’re experiencing family and domestic violence, we can help you access certain services.
You can speak to a social worker over the phone.
Page last updated: 3 July 2020
This information was printed 9 June 2021 from https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/services/social-work-services/how-we-help. It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/site-notices when using this material.