What other services are available

Find out about other payments and services during coronavirus (COVID-19).

Other payments

If you must self-isolate, quarantine or care for someone with COVID-19, you may be eligible for Pandemic Leave Disaster Payment. If you need longer term help, check to see what other payments you may be eligible to get by using our payment guide.

Family and Domestic Violence support

If you’re affected by family and domestic violence:

  • call us on 180 22 66 and ask to speak with one of our social workers, Monday to Friday 8 am to 5 pm
  • read about family and domestic violence and how we can help.

Page last updated: 8 June 2021