How we can help
Services our Agents and Access Points can help you with.
At an Agent and Access Point you can access all of the following services:
- use internet enabled computers and printers
- access free Wi-Fi without a password
- get brochures and fact sheets
- call us using the phone provided
- use the phone claiming service
- get reply paid Medicare envelopes
- scan, copy, print and upload documents
- verify identity documents.
At an Agent you can also:
- get help to set up and access digital services
- get help with general questions about our payments and services
- get a referral to other services.
Staff at Agents and Access Points are not our Services Australia staff. They can't:
- make any payments or decisions about payments
- review, assess or vary payments
- issue Electronic Benefit Transfer and other cards.
We're trialing help for veterans at some sites. Veterans and their families can get information and help to do their business with the Department of Veterans’ Affairs.
Page last updated: 8 April 2020
This information was printed 16 July 2021 from https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/services/centrelink/agents-and-access-points/how-we-can-help. It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/site-notices when using this material.