How we can help
What you can do at Agents and Access Points.
At an Agent or Access Point you can access all of the following services:
- use internet enabled computers and printers
- access free Wi-Fi without a password
- call us using the phone provided
- scan, copy, print and upload documents
- verify identity documents
- access online information about payments and services.
At an Agent you can also get help for all of these:
- set up and access digital services
- find online information about payments and services
- get a referral to other services.
Staff at Agents and Access Points aren't Services Australia staff. They can't do any of these:
- make any payments or decisions about payments
- review, assess or vary payments
- complete or lodge claims on your behalf.
Page last updated: 15 October 2021
This information was printed 14 October 2021 from https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/services/centrelink/agents-and-access-points/how-we-can-help. It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/site-notices when using this material.