Claim for Special Employment Advance form (SU514)

Use this form to claim a special employment advance.

Download and complete the Claim for Special Employment Advance form.

You can use this form if you're either:

  • offered a job, but you don't have enough money to pay for something you need to start the job
  • short of money because you or your partner have worked but you're employer hasn't paid you yet and this income has reduced your payment from us.

You need to pay this advance back to us.

If you have a disability or impairment and use assistive technology, there are other ways you can do your business with us. You can use self service or request someone to deal with us on your behalf. If you can’t access our forms, please contact us. We can help you access, complete and submit them.

Page last updated: 20 March 2020