Freedom of Information - access or change documents form (SI031)

Use this form to make a Freedom of Information (FOI) request to access documents we hold.

Download and complete the Freedom of Information - access or change documents form.

You can also use this form to change information about you if it's:

  • incomplete
  • out of date
  • incorrect
  • misleading.

Describe the documents you require in detail

The more detailed your request, the quicker we can process it. If you don’t provide enough information we may not be able to identify the documents you want.

You should provide the following information in your FOI request:

  • the time period of the documents you’re requesting - such as the date, year or date range
  • relevant identification numbers, such as Centrelink Customer Reference Number, Medicare Card Number or Child Support Reference Number
  • any other information that may help us identify the documents you want.

If you have a disability or impairment and use assistive technology, there are other ways you can do your business with us. You can use self service or request someone to deal with us on your behalf. If you can’t access our forms, please contact us. We can help you access, complete and submit them.

Page last updated: 31 January 2020