Application to change your assessment - special circumstances form (CS1970)

Use this form to apply for a review of an active child support assessment due to your special circumstances.

Read about changing your child support assessment in special circumstances including the change of assessment process.

Get started

  1. Call the Child Support line. We’ll let you know if you need to complete this form.
  2. Open the Application to Change your Assessment – Special Circumstances form, fill in, print and sign it.
  3. Submit your form and supporting documents.

The easiest way to submit your form and supporting documents is to upload them online using your Child Support online account through myGov. If you can’t upload your form and supporting documents, you can submit them by fax or post.

If you have a disability or impairment and use assistive technology, there are other ways you can do your business with us. You can use self service or request someone to deal with us on your behalf. If you can’t access our forms, please contact us. We can help you access, complete and submit them.

Page last updated: 6 February 2020