Aged Care Request for a nominee for Department of Veterans' Affairs customers form (AC019)

Use this form to choose another person or organisation to deal with us on your behalf for aged care costs if you’re a Department of Veterans’ Affairs customer.

There are changes to nominee arrangements for Centrelink and aged care. Centrelink nominees will be able to act on your behalf for Centrelink payments and services and aged care costs.

Read more about the change to aged care nominees.

You can do this if both of the following apply:

  • you get a Department of Veterans’ Affairs payment
  • you’re in residential aged care or have a Home Care Package.

The person you authorise is known as a nominee.

Download and complete the Aged Care Appointment of a Nominee form.

This PDF is fillable. You can fill it out on your device, or print it and complete it by hand.

If you have a disability or impairment and use assistive technology, you may not be able to access our forms. If you can’t, please use self service, request someone to deal with us on your behalf, or contact us. We can help you access, complete and submit them.

Page last updated: 23 November 2020