If the operating system on your device is not up to date you can either:
- download the latest software for your device
- use your Centrelink online account through myGov.
To download to an iPad, change your search to iPhone only in the App Store.
Download the Express Plus Centrelink app to your device.
For the app to work, we need permission to access your:
- device location, this allows the app to map your location to the nearest service centre
- calendar, this allows Centrelink appointments to store in your device’s calendar
- phone number, this allows you to contact us while using the app
- camera, this allows you to take photos of documents for upload.
Trademarks and disclaimer
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the US and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Android™ is a trademark of Google Inc.