Community Engagement Officers are here to help you if you’re having trouble accessing our services. We can help you access information, payments and services.
How we can help
We work with community organisations to help you access the services you need.
We can help you to:
- get access to payments and services
- connect with other support services you need.
Where to find us
You can find us working with community organisations in places such as:
- mental health facilities
- general crisis and support services
- specialist accommodation services
- youth services
- drug and alcohol services
- family and domestic violence services
- organised meeting places.
If you need support now, our social workers can help you. They can help with information, support and short term counselling.