Finance discipline for the National Graduate Program professional pathway
If you have a degree and want a career in finance, we want you.
Type of degree
We’re looking for graduates with degrees in the following:
- actuarial studies
- commerce majoring in accounting or finance
If you have one of these degrees, you could also apply for the generalist pathway. It gives you the opportunity to work on diverse projects and learn how different areas operate. Or, apply for both.
Read about how to apply.
Range of work
In the finance discipline, you may work on a range of projects and tasks like:
- tracking budget measures
- preparing costing estimates
- contributing to statutory and asset reporting
- supporting financial governance arrangements
- providing advice to business areas
- reporting on taxation management
- assisting with administrated treasury functions.
Page last updated: 12 March 2020
This information was printed 23 October 2020 from https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/organisations/about-us/careers/employment-options/national-graduate-program/how-national-graduate-program-works/finance-discipline-national-graduate-program-professional-pathway. It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/site-notices when using this material.