on this page
- Claiming for the right patient, or read the transcript
- Digital claims we can't delete, or read the transcript
- Medicare digital claiming channels, or read the transcript
- Medicare digital claiming 9601 return code is information not a rejection, or read the transcript
- Need a digital claim deleted?, or read the transcript
- Medicare Digital Claiming Return Codes
- Medicare Easyclaim
- Medicare Online Claiming
- Overview of Medicare Digital Claiming
To give feedback on our education resources, use the feedback option on the Health Professional Education Resources website.
Read more about our website disclaimer.
Get it right every time by choosing the right patient when lodging Medicare claims.
Help with ECLIPSE functions, including lodging in-patient medical claims and in-hospital claims with us and private health insurers, patient verifications and reports.
An overview of the functions available through different Medicare digital claiming channels, including Medicare Easyclaim, Medicare Online, ECLIPSE and Webclaim.
Help with Medicare Easyclaim functions, including claiming, bulk billing, reconciling payments, and definitions of common terms.
Explanations about common data elements or fields in Medicare Easyclaim that you might need to fill out. Filling them out correctly makes claims quicker.
Explanations about common data elements or fields in Medicare Online and ECLIPSE that you might need to enter as part of a claim. Entering them correctly streamlines the claiming process.
How to register and claim using Medicare Easyclaim.
How to register for Medicare Online and ECLIPSE to submit electronic claims directly to us through practice management software.