Tell us about changes
We need to know about changes that could stop your Relocation Scholarship.
What you need to do
You must tell us within 14 days if your circumstances change.
For example, we need to know if:
- your family home address changes
- you change to a different course
- you stop studying or change your study load.
How to tell us
You can tell us about changes at any time:
What happens if you don’t tell us
If you don’t tell us about changes, you may:
- not get a payment next year
- have to pay back your scholarship for this year.
Page last updated: 9 January 2020
This information was printed 11 June 2021 from https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/services/centrelink/relocation-scholarship/how-manage-your-payment/tell-us-about-changes. It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/site-notices when using this material.