Activity supplement

You can claim an activity supplement if you get Farm Household Allowance and are doing activities to meet your mutual obligation requirements.

You can claim an Activity Supplement of up to $3,000. This will help pay for activities in your Financial Improvement Agreement.

If you’re in your third year of getting Farm Household Allowance, you may be able to claim an extra $1,000. This will help pay for high value activities by the end of your 4 years.

Talk to your Farm Household Case Officer to check if you can get the Activity Supplement.

Page last updated: 15 November 2018