Profit and Loss Statement form (SU580)

Use this form if you are a sole trader, subcontractor or a partner in a partnership that has started new employment or a new business.

Download and complete the Profit and Loss Statement form.

You should also use this form if your level of business activity or income from self-employment has changed.

You will need to complete a Business details form if you have not told Centrelink about this business before.

This PDF is fillable. You can fill it out on your device, or print it and complete it by hand.

If you have a disability or impairment and use assistive technology, there are other ways you can do your business with us. You can use self service or request someone to deal with us on your behalf. If you can’t access our forms, please contact us. We can help you access, complete and submit them.

Page last updated: 1 July 2020