Login to PRODA to access your HPOS account. In HPOS, select My programs and then Australian Immunisation Register.
Once you’ve identified the individual, select Natural Immunity from the left hand menu.
To record a natural immunity:
- select practice location from the drop down menu
- then select the disease from the drop down menu
- enter the notification date
- then select the laboratory testing date or the physician based clinical diagnosis date
- select Add to record a natural immunity.
A message will display to let you know the natural immunity has been recorded.
If you work at 2 or more locations, select your relevant provider number from the drop down menu. If you work at 1 location, the AIR will automatically record the medical contraindication against it.
You can only record a natural immunity for 1 disease at a time. You’ll need to repeat this process for every disease you record a natural immunity for.
View our education module to get help recording a natural immunity.