Once you’ve identified the individual, select Natural Immunity from the left hand menu.
To record a natural immunity:
- select practice location from the drop down menu
- then select the disease from the drop down menu
- enter the notification date
- then select the laboratory testing date or the physician based clinical diagnosis date
- select Add to record a natural immunity.
A message will display to let you know the natural immunity has been recorded.
If you work at 2 or more locations, select your relevant provider number from the drop down menu. If you work at 1 location, the AIR will automatically record the medical contraindication against it.
You can only record a natural immunity for 1 disease at a time. You’ll need to repeat this process for every disease you record a natural immunity for.
View our education module to get help recording a natural immunity.