If you have to report your income each fortnight, we’ll send you an SMS reminder on the day your report is due.
We can only send you the SMS reminder if we have your mobile phone details.
We’ll also send you a reminder if you’re either:
- on a variable reporting arrangement
- reporting early because of a public holiday.
You can also choose to get the reminder to your myGov Inbox or by post.
To check or change your reminder preferences, you need to:
- Sign in to your Centrelink online account through myGov.
- Select My Details.
- Select Letters and messaging.
- Select Electronic messaging and letters subscription and follow the prompts.
We’ll send an email or SMS to say you’ve subscribed.