What’s in it
The annual APS employee census collects information on the attitudes and opinions of APS staff on issues including:
- health and wellbeing
- working differently
- general impressions of the agency and the APS.
Read more about the APS employee census 2022 on the Australian Public Service Commission website.
What we do with it
We use the results to identify areas where we need to take action to improve outcomes for:
- employee engagement
- operational effectiveness.
Our results for 2022 show positive results in many areas. This includes:
- 89% of staff said they were happy to go the extra mile at work when required
- 84% of staff believe strongly in the purpose and objectives of the APS
- 88% of staff believe the people in their workgroup cooperate to complete tasks.
We’re committed to continue to improve our culture and the way we do business for our customers.
Where to find it
Download the employee census highlights report: