Who we help

We give information, assistance and support to rural and regional residents.

This includes:

  • older Australians
  • families
  • students
  • job seekers
  • people with disability
  • carers
  • farmers
  • self employed people
  • veterans and their families - with general Department of Veterans’ Affairs enquiries.

We can also help with emergency on the ground support for disaster recovery efforts.

Page last updated: 26 September 2022.